I am a veteran broker with extensive experience. I've been a Diamond Bar resident for 35 years and I know the area and surrounding communities like the back of my hand. Over the past years my business has taken me to all of the major counties surrounding LA. I will go where the business takes me and I use data effectively to help my clients, whether they are selling or buying.
Here are just a few reasons that you should select me as your agent:
1. I hold a Bachelor’s degree from CSU Fullerton, and am a licensed Realtor and Broker, member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and the Orange County Association of Realtors. I subscribe to a strict code of ethics and have a fiduciary duty to act in your best interests. I have nearly 2 decades of experience in real estate and my real estate background began in mortgage lending. I hold a loan officer license from the National Mortgage Licensing database (NMLS ID 342299) in addition to a real estate broker’s license and corporation officer’s license from the California Department of Real Estate.
2. My mortgage lending knowledge makes me a valuable asset for sellers because I am able to point out the most well qualified buyers for their homes. On the Buyer's side, my knowledge is invaluable because I know what Sellers are looking for in financial and contractual terms.
3. I have extensive familiarity working with attorneys in relation to mortgage and consumer related debt and I meet requirements as a qualified paralegal in the State of California. This type of real world experience is invaluable when navigating the oftentimes complex documents that are used in a real estate transaction.
4. For Sellers, I custom tailor a marketing plan specific to your home. All marketing campaigns for my listings include an intense internet blitz comprised of a powerful internet presence showing your home on 70+ internet sites, including, but not
limited to local, regional, statewide, and national Multiple Listing Service databases, Red Fin, Zillow, Trulia, Zip Realty, Realtor.com, and Homes.com. Additionally, my marketing campaigns include a local flyer campaign, guerilla marketing such as door to door and parking lot flyers, conducting open house showings as necessary (with your
permission, of course), and email blasts to local brokers and potential buyers. I also perform face to face marketing at specific locales and conduct events where there are potential buyers for your home.
5. For Sellers, I will have my interior design specialist help you get your home ready for sale by providing staging support and recommendations to maximize the marketability of your home.
6. I stand apart from the crowd by being available for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I will come to you as necessary and will go above and beyond the call of duty to get your transaction closed while earning your full satisfaction. You will hear from me as often as you want to and I can communicate with you by your preferred method, whether face to face, email, text, face time or telephone. I will personally keep you in the loop throughout the entire transaction and I will not quit. My duty to you does not end until you are completely satisfied with my services.
I look forward to working with you and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!
Click To See My Zillow Profile